World Trade Governance: 2020 and beyond
GCILS Webinar, Wednesday, 28 October, 3pm (GMT), via Zoom
We would like to invite you to the third event in our GCILS Webinars series, which will focus on the World Trade Organization, its current role and its future.
Dr Henry Lovat will be joined for a round-table discussion by a panel of speakers:
- Professor Robert Howse, Lloyd C. Nelson Professor of International Law, New York University School of Law
- Ms Kholofelo Kugler, Counsel, Advisory Centre on WTO Law
- Professor Andrew Lang, Chair in International Law and Global Governance, Edinburgh Law School
- Professor Gabrielle Marceau, Associate Professor, University of Geneva; Senior Counselor, World Trade Organization
- Professor Rostam J. Neuwirth, Head, Department of Global Legal Studies, Faculty of Law, University of Macau
The panellists’ discussion will be followed by a Q&A session with the audience.
Event will be held via Zoom, free of charge; please register on Eventbrite – https://bit.ly/2SY6MIA
Zoom log-in details will be provided closer to the event, based on registration.
Join us on 28 October 2020 at 3pm GMT!