World Trade Governance: 2020 and beyond
GCILS Webinar, Wednesday, 28 October, 3pm (GMT), via Zoom
The third event in our GCILS Webinars series was focusing on the World Trade Organization, its current role and its future.
Dr Henry Lovat was joined for a round-table discussion by a panel of speakers:
- Professor Robert Howse, Lloyd C. Nelson Professor of International Law, New York University School of Law
- Ms Kholofelo Kugler, Counsel, Advisory Centre on WTO Law
- Professor Andrew Lang, Chair in International Law and Global Governance, Edinburgh Law School
- Professor Gabrielle Marceau, Associate Professor, University of Geneva; Senior Counselor, World Trade Organization
- Professor Rostam J. Neuwirth, Head, Department of Global Legal Studies, Faculty of Law, University of Macau
The panellists’ discussion was followed by a Q&A session with the audience.
If you couldn’t join us on 28 October, please watch the recording of that Webinar below: